[M3devel] Why do we need external debugging?

Darko darko at darko.org
Tue Apr 2 06:44:02 CEST 2013

Can't say I like VS, though I have used it. I didn't really use any of the features except the stack dump. For a language like M3 internal debugging makes a lot of sense since it's unlikely to affect anything else, and I like the idea of being able to customize it for my own purposes while maintaining performance. Maybe a simple object based "plug in" architecture would work well.