[M3devel] "fork"

Darko darko at darko.org
Sat Apr 20 13:51:25 CEST 2013

FWIW, I vote for a one way trip to GIT, to me it seems like far and away the best tool, probably because it is a clean break from CVS. Maybe we can host on GitHub or a similar service. Why do we need to maintain the existing CVS? I'm happy to donate a server if we need to move the build infrastructure as a result.