[M3devel] Missing web pages or server elegosoft.com busy

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 31 22:39:20 CEST 2013

Hi all:
I've been paying attention to:

http://opencm3.net/

It seems to me maybe it is unresponsive, specially the "main frame", or the web page from an error I saw from mail.elegosoft.com, aroung 8:00 pm GMT and, 1 hour ago approx. Menu frames were working (top.html and nav-home.html) perhaps it just indicated something is wrong with that server, perhaps, or is it a sign of a network down?.

In general I don't tend to be too cautious (because I have seen this thing going on since two weeks ago to today) but it is irritating that the only updated web page in the www on M3, is unresponsive or very slow. It speaks bad of M3, or of us in some way.

Thanks in advance