[M3devel] Fwd: Re: Fw: UTF-16: Greek alphabet with CM3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Dec 2 04:00:13 CET 2013

Hi all:
Yes, mostly portable, since long ago in Mac, I'm not sure in OS/2.
I think I miss wrote, I myself will base further development In Qt, though I'm not saying Tresstle is a bad toolkit, it just not fully exploited in current systems, read that as hardware and or software, is just that.
Thanks in advance

El Domingo 1 de diciembre de 2013 19:19, Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> escribió:

On Sun, Dec 01, 2013 at 11:19:32PM +0000, Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. wrote:
> Hi all:
> another turn around solution for this is to use the qt port developed
> by by Peter Mckinna. I'm interested in the event Model and signal and
> slot system, perhaps Peter can guide us through where it is now and
> where it should be. This will give us free access menu and buttons
> style in either Win or U*ix platforms.

So Qt is now portable between OS's?  Does it cover Mac, too?

> Personally I will base my
> further developments
> In Qt, trestle is a small toolkit developed by

Not sure what you mean by trestle in Qt.

super minds, but honestly we don't have too much of a parallel system

A parallel system?

> to gain much of its features.

-- hendrik