[M3devel] new release

Coleburn, Randy rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Tue Feb 5 20:46:35 CET 2013

I am in process of getting a new computer to replace my old office computer.
I've installed the new Visual Studio 2012 Express and want to rebuild my CM3 source tree.
It's been a long time since a new CM3 release was made.
I note that Jay has done a lot of work and I'm not sure exactly what is the state of the main branch in the CM3 repository.
Would folks advise I stick with the last official release, or update to the current main branch before rebuilding everything?
The target machine is running Windows 7 Enterprise edition.
Thanks,
Randy Coleburn