[M3devel] hudson_build_system.sh

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 6 08:30:17 CET 2013

Olaf, between lastok and lastrel, I realize either can be correct.lastrel, for some definition of it, people do like to use to build the current system.There are arguments either way.

The deletion of cm3cg is deliberate, because I'm afraid some releases' quake/config might reachin and use it. In fact that's what I think was going wrong.I know for some time I thought that was a good idea.Since "shipping"/copying files is wasteful.

It looks like the current quake/config only does that for cross builds.

It doesn't delete "everything", just the executable. They can reasonably quickly be recreated.They should not be used here, except as built part way through this stuff.I don't believe there should be separate hudson jobs for m3cc -- just merge the jobs and use the incrementality and the clean_marker.txt feature I put in.

 - Jay