[M3devel] dependencies on recent releases

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 6 08:45:56 CET 2013

m3back uses LONGINT -- carefully though, it should work with 5.8.6 and not require changes since then (it didn't at first, til today)
C code in m3back uses m3core.hC code in m3middle uses m3core.hThe C code in m3back can be removed when we update further, to a frontend that has slightly better support for LONGINT (a change that Tony commited long ago)

So you need a "recent" release now to build the system.Recent is over 2 years ago though I believe.