[M3devel] Compiler upgrade broken in Hudson CI

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 4 22:46:05 CET 2013

ok, sorry, I know roughly the problem.Adding the C mode to builder I was a bit aggressive in cleaning it up, and didn't test the cm3cg path.I can either fix that, or be more conservative and mostly restore the old code. Probably fix it -- the code was kind of weird and repetitive...though the "rewrite" still kind of is too. There is a small combinatorial explosion of cases there -- 8 -- and I tried to make more algorithmic and based on each factor, and not just handle each case differently.  - Jay