[M3devel] Compiler upgrade broken in Hudson CI

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 5 11:15:12 CET 2013

err..maybe that was only comments...

From: jay.krell at cornell.edu
To: wagner at elego.de; m3devel at elegosoft.com
Subject: RE: [M3devel] Compiler upgrade broken in Hudson CI
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:11:02 +0000

Here, back in October I changed the m3cg format slightly:

http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cm3/m3-sys/m3middle/src/M3CG_Binary.i3.diff?r1=1.6;r2=1.7;f=u

Upgrade should always incrementally build cm3cg.
It is developers' responsibility to mistrust the incrementality slightly and edit m3-sys/m3cc/src/clean_marker.txt to trigger a clean build if needed..though the incrementality is all very good in my experience.

But wait, maybe I messed up. Hm...
Easily fixed though. Let me dig more..maybe not tonight..

 - Jay