[M3devel] Information about record/object field name.

mika at async.caltech.edu mika at async.caltech.edu
Mon Jan 28 19:40:24 CET 2013

I do this sort of thing with m3tk.

I have posted links to a Scheme interpreter on this mailing list before.
If you look at how it works you can see how it encodes records.  (It uses
the field names just as you suggest, in a dotted pair---very similar
to JSON.)

If you can't find it I can repeat the links for you.  It's a CVS repository
that has anonymous access.

     Mika