[M3devel] I don't know what changed, or when, but thanks!

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Thu Jul 11 22:07:23 CEST 2013

On 07/11/2013 04:08 AM, mika at async.caltech.edu wrote:
> This is just a pet peeve of mine, but I never remember to capitalize "Modula-3" right.
> There is no way to make m3gdb also recognize
>
> set lang m3
> set lang modula3
> set lang modula-3
> set lang m0dulaIII

Hmm,, I thought I had implemented recognition of several variants.  From:

modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3/doc/help/m3gdb/m3gdb-onepage.html#id372899

"In case you have trouble remembering which spelling of the language name to use, it accepts the
cartesian product of "Modula" spelled out or abbreviated with a single "M", lowercase/uppercase "M", and
with/without the hyphen."

But this is for the "info Modula-3 command, not "set lang Modula-3".

I'll add that to my list.  I may not do the arbitrary mixed case,
nor the Roman numeral, though, just yet :-).