[M3devel] Interfacing to OSX Core Foundation classes

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Mar 17 00:34:58 CET 2013

To resolve an issue with a project, I need to wrap few functions from Security framework on OSX Lion. I have no experience on this level with OSX programming.

I did a lot of such work on Linux and Windows, and all I needed there is to match signatures of functions, structure of types, and refer m3makefile to right libraries. Also, I did similar work for various non-framework libraries on OSX, and it is Unix all the way.

Anyone with CF/framework related experience? Do I need some special voodoo for handling various CF opaque objects or they are simple addresses?

TIA,
dd

--
Divided by a common language