[M3devel] funding for one full time developer?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Mar 9 19:46:49 CET 2013

Hi all:
I disagree, there are commercial projects and industrial research projects using it, problem is normally are industrial TOP secrets.
Nobody else means anymore I don't agree.
Thing is normally they use their in-house compiler, Elego could find the tool chain set to sell to a given company but that company might have the most part of it already.
If all projects were open I'm sure M3 will be much an open place to have experience on.
I would go to work in a research project for veryfing compiler strategy for TOP industries consortium.
But we would need big hackers as you and brilliant minds as Hendrik, perhaps, maybe some spot for me there, but don't count with me.
Research labs were the main development sandbox for Modula-3 and continue to be for years to come.
Thanks in advance