[M3devel] LLVM backend?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sat Mar 30 23:30:53 CET 2013

I've also skimmed through DWARF last year or something like that… _It is_ more complete than stabs and while (esp m3gdb) stabs are mostly hiding and guarding data from compiler through optimizer and linker to debugger, DWARF is made to enable modification of debug info as code is modified (esp while being optimized). There is no order of magnitude big enough to express its advantage over hacked-in-stabs.

--
Dragiša Durić
dragisha at m3w.org