[M3devel] thread local storage, but in C pieces of runtime... (jay, tony?)

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri May 10 14:00:06 CEST 2013

It probably does… Because our interface to pthread specifics is surely not inlined, and sp hacks most probably are. Still, to access this C code, a procedure call is inserted… If sp hack is more efficient even after that, then we probably need to think about inserting such efficient handling into code we generate, in a way you inserted ChecLoadTraceRef..something :).

--
Dragiša Durić
dragisha at m3w.org