[M3devel] Fw: Re: Fw: UTF-16: Greek alphabet with CM3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Fri Nov 29 07:44:49 CET 2013

Hi Elmar Stellnberger,

I've forwarded your question to the m3devel mailing list; there has only
been one answer so far though (see below). Daniel is talking about using
some ISO-charset variant; I'm not sure if that is an option for you.

I myself would think it should not be too much work to adapt Trestle
and X for Unicode support, but then I haven't had a close look at the
code and surely won't have the time to do that.

I'm also unsure if UTF-8 might not be the way to go,

Olaf

Begin forwarded message: