[M3devel] AMD64_DARWIN with OSX Mavericks

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 11 08:09:23 CET 2013

I'm still hanging back on a version that supports PowerPC/Rosetta.  :)

 Our system is very portable.
  Consider helloWorld. And users of pthreads (or Win32 threads).

 And we hope/trust Apple and co. to maintain a certain level of compatibility.

 For example. the HPUX man pages decree that get/set/make/swapcontext may
  not be compatible across releases. We use them, sometimes, for user threads only.

If you find there is any problem, please let us know.
Anything you find is likely surmountable by a cross build.

 - Jay