[M3devel] Modula-3 Language Specification TR

Daniel Alejandro Benavides Diaz danielal.benavides at bancoagrario.gov.co
Tue Oct 1 19:54:43 CEST 2013

Hi all:
If that's the same document, I'm just curious, for my private collection.
Cardelli stated in not so old interview that the most difficult part of the language definition was the type system, so much complicated that they  produced that paper. So it might not be the same easy to read paper, perhaps.

Thanks in advance