[M3devel] first AMD64_NT release

Coleburn, Randy rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
Wed Oct 2 17:11:31 CEST 2013

Jay:

Thanks.

Sorry, but I am using SP1.

--Randy

From: jayk123 at hotmail.com [mailto:jayk123 at hotmail.com] On Behalf Of Jay K
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 11:46 PM
To: Coleburn, Randy; m3devel
Subject: EXT:RE: [M3devel] first AMD64_NT release

Yes it it will work.
%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE% is AMD64. That is the name of the architecture. Intel and AMD are roughly the same and there is nothing specific to either one here. Similarly we have AMD64_DARWIN, AMD64_LINUX, etc.
If you haven't updated to SP1, I have an experiment for you to try and report the results of.

Thank you,
 - Jay