[M3devel] M3 on Raspberry Pi cont'd...

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 15 04:25:09 CEST 2013

Mika, please double check this in your ARM machine:

This is I386_DARWIN:
jbook2:config jay$ cc jmpbuf.c
./a.out
jbook2:config jay$ ./a.out
jmpbuf size: 72
sigjmpbuf size: 76
alignment: 4 4
jbook2:config jay$ pwd
/Users/jay/dev2/cm3/scripts/config

It looks like raspberry pi might use an ABI variant "ARMHF" HF for hard float,
and I wouldn't be surprised if it uses a larger jmpbuf than m3-sys/m3middle/src/Target.m3 says.

If so, I'd favor just growing the jmpbuf for ARMEL_LINUX and NOT introducing ARMHF_LINUX or such.
All the targets are almost identical, and we have so many, they mostly confuse people.
And this jmpbuf stuff will go away hopefully soon.

 - Jay