[M3devel] more cm3cg on Raspberry Pi

mika at async.caltech.edu mika at async.caltech.edu
Tue Oct 22 18:38:21 CEST 2013

I think I am at the same state as before.

The compiler runs and things assemble with the float ABI set to "soft",
except for a few assembler messages as follows:

new source -> compiling RTTipe.i3
new source -> compiling RTTipe.m3
RTTipe.ms: Assembler messages:
RTTipe.ms:2332: Rd and Rm should be different in mul
RTTipe.ms:4064: Rd and Rm should be different in mul

But I suspect this means it won't link with C code on the system?  When I got as far
as a cm3 binary like this, I just got a segfault out of it.

Unless I am missing some m3cc configuration step.  But as I mentioned, I deleted
everything and started from scratch.  It still says it doesn't support the "hard" ABI
and -mfpu=vfp.

      Mika