[M3devel] m3dl/DL.i3

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Wed Oct 23 20:23:38 CEST 2013

I have DL working for Linux, Darwin and Windows… since forever… Obviously I forgot to check it in :).

As my plan is to make planned switch to Git in next weeks, if not days, I'll first do it before any checkins. If anybody has need for mentioned code, please let me know and I will post it somewhere.

dd
--
Dragiša Durić
dragisha at m3w.org