[M3devel] Git migration

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Sep 1 09:31:47 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I would like to initiate final conversion/migration of repository to Git. As per widely accepted guidelines for such migrations - here is a question to stakeholders (I suppose it means people on this list :) ):

Does anybody have any questions/reasonable doubts about this migration?

My plan is to collect feedback, prepare workflow equivalents for current CVS workflows, and do all the work "atomically" one day of this September. Please feel free to send your specific concerns/wishes both here and privately to me.

TIA,
dd

--
Dragiša Durić