[M3devel] AMD64_NT

Jay jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 3 18:06:57 CEST 2013

AMD_NT runs, can build itself, is more debuggable than NT386, Juno & formsedit come up.

It was a fairly quick straightforward use of the C backend.

There is a problem in m3core/Time that hangs mentor startup. The first time I ran cm3ide it brought up IE but hit an out-of-range in socket code. Elego code failed to build due to lack of c:\cygwin (I have c:\cygwin64).
There is a problem in exception handling worked around using libcmt.lib instead of msvcr*.dll. The unsafe out of date cloned headers have as usual been a source of bugs.

I'll try to get a snapshot out soon.
Adventurous folks can try it already.