[M3devel] still having trouble building on WinXP

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 12 02:38:55 CEST 2013

 > Can the dependency on Ctypes.unsigned be removed, or is there a way to fix the error?

Is it really still broken? This is trivial. Ctypes.unsigned has been around forever.
I could have sworn I commited the trivial fix.
I'll look again tonight.

It just needs to say:
IMPORT Ctypes;

TYPE whatever = Ctypes.unsigned or unsigned_int;

It is all absolutely trivial.

I can't well paste in the definition of Ctypes.unsigned, because it varies between 32bit and 64bit. Ctypes is a portability bridge for 32bit vs. 64bit. 32bit unsigned is Word.T. 64bit unsigned is range 0...2^32-1.

 - Jay