[M3devel] github

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Wed Aug 27 08:04:49 CEST 2014

It is a merge operation. You can study "git status” output at any time, but after you “git pull” two operations are done implicitly. One is “git fetch” and this operation updates your local copy of origin/master branch. Second is "git merge” and this operation merges origin/master to your master. Files changed by other people can show in your commit, but that is how DAG of Git commits synchronizes.

All looks well in repo.