[M3devel] I need more cvs help

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Feb 9 19:42:09 CET 2014

For external access, I need a list of developers github account names, to grant access. At least I would need major contributors added to admin group. New and occasional contributors can use fork/pull request path for fast start.

I am still enthusiastic about this, and as for Hudson etc - I will also work on this. Not immediately, but in number of weeks at worst.

dd