[M3devel] Git, a call for participation

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Wed Feb 19 08:09:43 CET 2014

Email was for conversion process and it is all set-up.

Github account, and request to me (dragisha) on github for cm3 repository is separate step.

You don’t really need TortoiseGit. Github has it’s GUI shell, but everything is doable just well with Git Bash console. I will share my Git on Windows experience as we progress with migration.

Sandbox? Meaning virtual machine or?

dd