[M3devel] AMD64_LINUX update...

mika at async.caltech.edu mika at async.caltech.edu
Fri Jan 3 18:19:32 CET 2014

Hi again m3devel,

With the head and user threads, after bootstrapping via AMD64_FREEBSD,
I'm getting everything (apparently) working EXCEPT one thing:

stubgen (and my derivative of it, the Scheme-stubgen "sstubgen") goes
into an infinite loop, looks like it's happening on the stack because I
run out of memory rather quickly, on certain types local to my own system.

Has anyone seen this before?  I've never seen it on any 32-bit system
but I have a vague memory of seeing it on 64-bit systems.

Will debug over the weekend...

I'd be grateful for any input from the list on the pthreads issues, though.

     Mika