[M3devel] Conversion to Git

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Jan 12 22:45:32 CET 2014

Thanks to everybody who send me infomation, esp. to Peter Eiserloh who gave me information + idea how to fill rest. Missing are emails from some Elego people and I expect I will have that soon.

I will keep you all posted on conversion status. Current version is on Github (dragisha/cm3), and I am checking how it matches with local CVS checkouts.