[M3devel] CM3 crashing

mika at async.caltech.edu mika at async.caltech.edu
Mon Jan 13 01:25:39 CET 2014

Yes it works in PM3 (still, since I use PM3 on FreeBSD4, never saw a reason to switch to CM3).

I figured there aren't actually implementations of Word.Xor, Word.Or,
and Word.And as procedures but they get inlined somehow?

BTW, any idea about what's wrong with pthreads?  Do you think the issue
is with the garbage collector or with the threads, off the top of your
head?