[M3devel] proposal for getting wow64 context/stack reliably?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 27 08:23:26 CET 2014

 > I might yet have another solution here
And it might only be for Windows 8 or newer.I tend to think we should go with the earlier proposal -- save context ourselves in thread locals when calling externals. Likely portable implementation is setjmp or getcontext, though we can maybe do better.This would be part of cooperative suspend anyway, which we want to move to.

 - Jay