[M3devel] build problems with libunicode

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri May 30 02:07:11 CEST 2014

Can https://dcvs.elegosoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cm3/m3-libs/libunicode/src/m3makefile

do something to filter itself out from building with a compiler that won't work?

Can you add a builtin quake function
WideCharByteSize() or some other name

that returns 2 or 4, and in cm3cfg.common, if it isn't already defined (builtin), define one that returns 2?
and then, in libunicode/src/m3makefile, do the same thing, define a function that returns 2 if it isn't already defined?

 - Jay