[M3devel] Resend: Re: elego prjm build error

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Oct 2 12:06:05 CEST 2014

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 01:44:49 +0000
"Coleburn, Randy" <rcolebur at SCIRES.COM> wrote:

> Rodney / Tony / Mika:
>
> Thanks for the replies.
> I tried Tony's suggestion of deleting the NT386 folders and rebuilding all the elego packages, but I get the same error.
> Rodney/Mika, your replies seems to indicate a deeper problem.  Any suggestions on what I should do at this point?
>
> BTW, I'm not planning on doing anything with the elego packages any time soon; it's just that every so often I update to the HEAD branch on CVS and rebuild everything.  This elego\prjm package has failed to build for quite some time now.  I'm surprised no one else has reported it.

If noone needs that stuff, it should be no problem to remove it
from the complete builds at least for some time. I may find the time
to look into the compilation problems sometime later in the fall.

Olaf
--
Olaf Wagner -- elego Software Solutions GmbH -- http://www.elegosoft.com
Geschäftsführer: Michael Diers, Olaf Wagner | Sitz: Berlin