[M3devel] setjmp/jmpbuf declaration vs. #include setjmp.h

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 5 11:49:15 CEST 2015

fyi...having updated tools, I now get:
cm3.d/Main.m3.c:757:1: warning: declaration of built-in function '_setjmp' requires inclusion of the header <setjmp.h>
      [-Wbuiltin-requires-header]

which I think helps vindicate the upcoming addition of CGType.Jmpbuf.
That is, we shouldn't declare setjmp ourselves.And therefore, we also can't pretend jmpbuf is just a struct with a size, but must use whatever setjmp.h says.I hope to fix this after the first round of "alloca(jmpbuf)".
Thanks, - Jay