[M3devel] Mac 10.10?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 12 00:37:10 CEST 2015

It should be ok now.

Have you been using Modula-3 on it? How?I can imagine a preexisting path of low resistance was to use gcc everywhere and reject Apple's tools.gcc as the "assembler driver" would have worked as it'd pick the working assembler instead of the LLVM assembler.As well as using (/usr/bin/)as directly, which is what I do now (it actually calls out to yet another as, but I didn'twant to hardcode that path -- /applications/xcode and all that .. which reminds me I need to uninstall xcodeand see what things do -- as there is an option to install command line tools w/o xcode)..

But Apple's tools should work now.

 - Jay