[M3devel] cm3cg coverage/profiling features?

Peter McKinna peter.mckinna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 03:00:22 CEST 2015

Hi,
 Thought I better upload my coverage fixes I've had sitting around for
awhile. So they are in git if anyone cares to (ab)use them. I modified
report_coverage to use signals as I couldnt get the old code to work. I'm
not sure it will work on all platforms or indeed on 32 bit machines so if
anyone with more expertise wants to fix it please do.
Just to refresh the usage if you want coverage analysis compile with -Z
then when you run your program you get a default coverage.out file which
you run analyze_coverage -L for line number coverage (or -P for procedure
coverage) see the analyze_coverage.h file for options . Should probably
rewrite this stuff in m3.

Regards Peter