[M3devel] Current releas(es)

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sun Aug 16 04:15:41 CEST 2015

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 10:15:30PM +0000, Jay K wrote:
> 5.8.6 is unfortunately probably current for most architectures.

The file http://www.opencm3.net/releng/cm3-LINUXLIBC6-REL.deb should
really carry a version number.  Should I try and find the official
Debian syntax for version numbers?

-- hendrik

We have a newer build for MacOSX.You will need one or two patches, if you want to run upgrade.py to get latest.I remember this one: