[M3devel] Current releas(es)

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Sun Aug 16 14:18:42 CEST 2015

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 07:20:05PM -0700, Jay wrote:
> "Yes please take over packaging?" :)

:)

> Start with scripts/python/make-dist.py?

As far as I can tell looking at my package cache, all that's needed is
to change the name of the file to cm3-LINUXLIBC6-REL_5.8.6_i386.deb

When I install it with dpkg, it appears to know internally what revision
it is, so not much would need changing.  Havint the version number there
would help me know whether to bother downloading another copy if I seem
to already have one.  I probably wasted somoe of your server time by
redownloading.

-- hendrik