[M3devel] addition of GPL stuff

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Dec 5 23:15:20 CET 2015

Hey a little bit off topic, what about SRC reports, can we track down all the Green Book's (Systems programming with Modula-3) chapters and reformat them to make it public?I mean, I haven't seen anything of that quality in terms of intellectual strictness and so easy to read in any computer language book.
Thanks in advance