[M3devel] getting started with git?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 14 07:48:32 CET 2015

This leaves me still not knowing how to push my changes around.
There is?
 1 my private local repository on my local machine
 2 My private GitHub-hosted repository
 3 "master" GitHub-host repository

How do I get things into #3?
Tony has to grant access? And then I can push directly? Can I then just get rid of #2?

 - Jay