[M3devel] frame per procedure instead of frame per TRY?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 20 09:21:18 CEST 2015

ps: translating to C for Win32 or C++ for any targets nets you whatever is the local optimized exception handling runtime, including certainly this stuff on NT.
Sometimes that might merely be a similar setjmp/longjmp based system, but often not.
But we need higher level m3cg operations for exception handling to do this (or some awful reverse induction in the backend..)
 - Jay