[M3devel] 32bit host 64bit target TextLiteral recurring problem

Darko Volaric lists at darko.org
Fri Jun 5 13:07:20 CEST 2015

I guess it depends on your level of skills, but source to source compilers
aren't that challenging. The more important point is that exercise might
focus Jay's mind on the the complexity and desirability of those features.
It's all fine talking about them in the abstract, it's completely different
when you get down to brass tacks.