[M3devel] Are all 5 gcc branches used?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 10 23:57:53 CEST 2015

By "gcc obsolete targets", I meant that latest gcc might not target systems that we can/do.Not that gcc versions are no longer maintained. Maybe not all that interesting.

We had surprisingly recent usage on OSF/1 v4.0. I had wanted to get Irix working. And AIXand I had an older system.
Anyway, I forgot about this part of it, and we could targetthem with the C backend instead of gcc. Or make current gcc work.

The size is better now?

 - Jay