[M3devel] existant backup data against losses from server crash

Elmar Stellnberger estellnb at elstel.org
Tue Mar 31 15:40:38 CEST 2015

Dear Modula-3 maintainers and developers; dear Elegosoft,

   Last year I have downloaded the complete modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3
page including several source and compiled versions of CM3.
Today I have visited your page again and saw the message that many links
were broken on your page due to data losses on a server crash.
I believe that I still have the web image of your page somewhere around
as downloaded by wget -R. It should allow the recovery of all
lost release data which was available to the public. If you are
interested I will burn some blue rays from it which I can send you via
snail
mail (uploading would be far too slow with my internet connection). Just
let me know ...

Yours Sincerely,
Elmar Stellnberger