[M3devel] Too many names for the gcc backend. Was: m3cgc1: fatal error ...

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Thu May 28 17:17:08 CEST 2015

BTW, the gcc-derived back end has too many names.

   m3cc:   The package name
   m3cg:   The directory containing glue code to gcc
   m3cgc1: The executable built inside m3cc.
           Also, what it identifies itself as in error messages
   cm3cg:  The executable, when installed in /usr/local/cm3/bin

Did I even get it complete or right?

--
Rodney Bates
rodney.m.bates at acm.org