[M3devel] m3cgc1: fatal error: *** bad M3CG version stamp (0x100), expected 0x110

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun May 31 19:09:24 CEST 2015

Oh probably the problem is using the backend premature actually.
Darn, I can't help right now.

 - Jay

From: jay.krell at cornell.edu
To: adacore at marino.st; m3devel at elegosoft.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 16:45:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [M3devel] m3cgc1: fatal error: *** bad M3CG version stamp (0x100), expected 0x110

Hm. Strange. I need to read more closely. I see it skipping shipping, but my read was it didn't try that.
So.. with INSTALL_CM3_IN_BIN=yes?
I need to try this all, and "fix" it to set that. The whole thing in m3cc/src/m3makefile is relatively
new vs. when I was actively using all this. :(

 - Jay