[M3devel] 64-bit integer literals (v5.8.6, NT386)

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 24 06:33:24 CET 2015

 >  although for some reason it tries to ship the new binaries to the same location as the old compiler, which of course fails

It is supposed to "wait" slightly, and then do exactly that.
I'll have to find time again...

 - Jay

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:41:18 -0700
From: lists at darko.org
To: jcchu at acm.org
CC: m3devel at elegosoft.com
Subject: Re: [M3devel] 64-bit integer literals (v5.8.6, NT386)

I haven't used those scripts so I have no idea why it does  that, but the work around would be to move or rename the old compiler and the use it manually to ship the new binaries.
I think there's also been some discussion regarding that issue in the mailing list in the last couple of months.