[M3devel] 64-bit integer literals (v5.8.6, NT386)

JC Chu jcchu at acm.org
Wed Oct 14 08:43:37 CEST 2015

I might have been doing it wrong.  I can actually use upgrade.py to produce a working compiler without having to “fudging” anything (except NT.common (the Quake script), since I have Visual Studio 2015, which now splits the C runtime into three parts (<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/abx4dbyh.aspx>)), although for some reason it tries to ship the new binaries to the same location as the old compiler, which of course fails.  Now I’m not really sure what to do from here.

— JC Chu