[M3devel] m3front -unfold_nested_procs

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 1 08:23:42 CEST 2015

It'd be nice, if someone has the time, to let -unfold_nested_procs work with cm3cg.I tried just silently ignoring it, but then it crashes.

-unfold_nested_procs is required by the C backend.I and I think the NTx86 backend.
And required to be omitted by the gcc/cm3cg backend.

Ideally, even if they aren't ABI compatible (due to how static link is passed,unfortunate, I wish I could fix it), they could at least operate on identical M3 IR.To ease moving between them.
And granted, it'd be nice if the C backend didn't care. I think I can do that,by moving the functions around afterward..